Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Baby Girl

I am the new girl addition to the Kochis family born almost 3 weeks early
on 7-23-09 at 11:39am.
I weigh 7lbs 11oz and am 19.75" long.
May name is Hanna Elizabeth Kochis.

Here are some of my baby mug shots...


"Isaiah & Luke do you want to wrestle?"


I may be a girl but I am no light weight... especially for being 3 weeks early.



Here is my beautiful mommy whom I adore....



My daddy felt the need to show me how to arm wrestle at 3 minutes old....
He is strong but I almost had him...


4 comments:

Kaley Ehret said...

HURRAY!! She is BEAUTIFUL and I MEAN it!!!!

Can't wait to meet Baby Girl!

Love you guys!

Janelle Putrich Photography said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! she is sooo adorable!!! congrats to you and uncle Eric...now I really need to come down!!!!!!!!!


janelle

frontrowseat said...

beautiful, sweet little girl ... too bad she'll never stand a chance at dating with two big brothers and eric for a daddy. :) congratulations, you guys! hope to meet her soon.

casterline said...

She is adorable! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her! kcaster