Monday, November 10, 2008

Visit



Our friends Griffin and Lincoln came to visit us today. Luke and Lincoln had a "whose fist fits better in their mouth" contest. Isaiah and Griffin had a great time playing in Isaiah's closet, and the moms just hung out and did nothing. Beautiful!!! Thank you Kaley for driving (I admit is a challenge packing everyone up and I am thankful when other people come over).

Prietenii nostri Griffin si Lincoln au venit in vizita astazi. Luke si Lincoln au incercat sa vada cat pot sa'si manance mainile, Griffin si cu Isaiah s'au ascuns in cosul de rufe murdare. Mamicile au stat de taclare uitandu'se la ninsoarea de afara.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Braden/Cayman said...

Too cute! I was so thrown off when I saw the picture of Lincoln because I knew that it didn't look like Luke... it all came together as I scrolled down!

Kaley Ehret said...

awww...i love all of these pics! so glad our boys are friends. =)