Thursday, June 21, 2007

Highland Park

I look like I am sleeping, but there's no way...parks are way too much fun, especially when Braden is around

I was the passenger while Braden was driving the school bus
Hiding from the rain with Mrs. Anna and Braden
I wasn't too sure about this butterfly toy thing
I really enjoyed the slides
Today mommy and I went to Highland Park with Mrs. Anna, Braden and Cayman. We played for a while, then it rained so we hid under a pavilion. We played a little more after the rain passed, and then we went walking at the mall. In the evening we went and picked peas at grandma and papa's and then we came home and I went to bed early. The strange weather tired me out.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Braden/Cayman said...

Thanks for playing with us this morning! We had lots of fun! We will have to make sure to do it again. Maybe sometime when we don't have to hide!!!