Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Fun day with daddy

Papa Kochis had surgery today, so daddy went to the hospital in the morning and spent the afternoon with me. We had a lot of fun. He threw me in the air, he wrestled with me. The higher he throws me the harder I laugh. Then I helped him with the mower, and I played with the hose while he was washing his bike.
By the way...Papa is doing well. Good thing he went to the doctors because his artery was really plugged. In the later afternoon, my friend Carly came over to visit (she lives across the street). She didn't stay long because it was really hot outside and I was getting grumpy. I enjoyed her company even if it was just for a little while.

2 comments:

Braden/Cayman said...

Isaiah, she's a little old for you, don't you think? Does Mommy approve of your girlfriend? Daddy is probably proud of you, snagging an older woman!

Unknown said...

Its Ok if my grandson its looking for older women if they are pretty,and the sweet girl with whom he was playing today its very pretty!I am happy because grandpa its feeling better,lots of hugs!